Project and Service Management
In this section:
- PMI® / PMP®
PRINCE2® is a process-based approach for project management providing an easily tailored and scaleable method for the management of all types of projects. The method is the de-facto standard for project management in the UK and is practiced worldwide.
The continued international development of PRINCE2 examinations, training and course material is contributing significantly to the recognition of PRINCE2® as a truly international standard. More and more people are having the opportunity to benefit from the training courses and qualifications that are available worldwide.
The PRINCE2 5 day course consists of a 3 day Foundation Certificate followed by a 2 day Practictioner Certificate. Most delegates attempt both exams in the same week and BT has a pass rate of over 78%. Our instructors are truely world class and will assist you through both the knowldege transfer and exam preparation. Call your training specialist now for more more information.
Other popular courses include the MSP - Managing Successful Programmes and MOR - Management of Risk.
ITIL® is the only consistent and comprehensive documentation of best practice for IT Service Management. Used by many hundreds of organisations around the world, a whole ITIL philosophy has grown up around the guidance contained within the ITIL books and the supporting professional qualification scheme.
ITIL consists of a series of books giving guidance on the provision of quality IT services, and on the accommodation and environmental facilities needed to support IT. ITIL has been developed in recognition of organisations' growing dependency on IT and embodies best practices for IT Service Management.
The popular ITIL courses are
- ITIL Foundation version 3 - 3 days with exam
- ITIL version 2 to version 3 bridging course - 1 day
- ITIL Managers version 2 - 2 x 5 days with exam
- ITIL Managers version 2 to version 3 bridging course - 5 days
- ITIL Managers version 3 course - coming soon
- PRINCE2® is delivered on behalf of BT Training by Insights, an APMG Authorised Training Organisation's (ATO). 'PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS'
- ITIL® is delivered on behalf of BT Training by Insights, Pink Elephant and IT Knowledge Partners who are APMG Authorised Training Organisations (ATO). 'ITIL® is a registered trade mark of the AXELOS'. 'IT Infrastructure Library® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS'
- M_o_R® is delivered on behalf of BT Training by Insights, an APMG Authorised Training Organisation (ATO). 'M_o_R® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS'
- MSP® is delivered on behalf of BT Training by Insights, an APMG Authorised Training Organisation (ATO). 'MSP® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS'
- MoV® is delivered on behalf of BT Training by QA, an APMG Authorised Training Organisation (ATO). 'MoV® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS'