BT Virtual Classroom Training Course Check List
1. Pre requisites
- Please test your Internet connection to ensure it is satisfactory for this type of training. Click on Test Your Connection and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Ensure that you have the correct software version on your computer, for example Micorsoft Office 2007 or Office 2003.
- Please read the course outline for your choosen course to ensure that it has the correct content and level for your abilities.
- Courses are 1 hour 30 minutes average duration, some topics will range from 1 hour 15 to 2 hours.
- The tracks are designed in sequence. For new users, we recommend starting at the lower end of the track. Click on Course List to browse through the topics and summary overviews.
- Click on Book a Course
- Navigate through the dates to find a course and time that suits you.
- Click on Register and enter your details.
- You will receive a confirmation email containing details about joining your course, with instructions on how to download course materials.
- We recommend that you add the session to your email diary.
- You will receive a reminder email prior to the course.
- If there are any changes to the session, you will receive an update email.
registering on a course you
are automatically signing up to BT's Terms and Conditions as detailed
in the Pricing
- Between February 2009 and Sept 2009, BT will accept all single purchase registrations. Within 2 working days of registration you will recieve an email from firstname.lastname@example.org containing a booking form. Please enter your credit card details on the booking form and return for processing. BT will send a receipt.
- By Sept 2009 an online credit card payment system will be available.
- To bulk purchase seats and to find out how our voucher system works please contact us by mailing email@example.com or phone : +44 (0)28 90560481 or +353 (0) 1 4324200. For full details of pricing click on Pricing
- It is IMPORTANT that you follow the instructions in your registration email to download the course materials and print the manual.
- Use the link and teleconferencing details from the
registration email to join the session.
- Log into the course at least 5 minutes before the session starts as the course will close 10 minutes after the start time.
- It is recommend that you find a quiet room or inform your colleagues that you are attending a training session. During the course we suggest that you close your email application to avoid distraction - Voice over IP will be introduced shortly.
- The instructor will spend some time showing you how to navigate the Webex environment.
- A post course feedback form will be available, we would be grateful if you could take the time to fill it in. We hope you enjoy your new learning experience.
- Please contact us to let us know your views and to suggest any topics you would like to see delivered on this new platform firstname.lastname@example.org or phone : +44 (0)28 90560481 or +353 (0) 1 4324200.